Air Conditioner Repair
If your air conditioning isn’t cooling your home properly, it’s time to call the Dr! Our expert, professional technicians will get your central air conditioner system back up and running in no time.
At Dr HVAC, we’ve got over a decade of experience in helping Brampton, Georgetown & Mississauga homeowners. We provide the total cost up front, and our repairs are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Special Offer. For a limited time. Save $40 Off Diagnostic Service.
Special Offer. New customers save 25% off their first service call
AC Repair Done Right
Whether your AC stops blowing cold air or stops working altogether, we can help. We can fix any make or model of air conditioner. We’ll get your central air conditioner system back up and running in no time.
It’s not always easy to determine why your air conditioner stops working. Whatever the problem is, we have friendly, licensed experts to help solve your air conditioning issues. We know not everyone speaks “tech speak”, so we explain things in terms you can understand.
We provide air conditioning services in Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Milton, Oakville, Georgetown and more! You can check our service area map to see exact boundaries.
Last year our air conditioner died in the middle of the heat wave. We called a few companies but Dr HVAC was the company that had a real person answer the phone and were available to help us right away. Their prices were reasonable and we had our new air conditioner installed in a timely manner. I highly recommend Dr HVAC for all HVAC needs.
Common AC Repairs
No matter what brand or type of air conditioner you have, our skilled technicians can repair them all. We know the inside and out of brands such as Trane, Lennox, Carrier, Bryant, Goodman, York, and more.
Our team has extensive experience with all types of common (and not-so-common) air conditioning issues. If you’re encountering any of the following issues, rest assured that our certified technicians have regularly dealt with them:
- Air conditioner running all the time: Your system might require cleaning, or it’s aging out and might need to be replaced.
- Refrigerant (Freon) leaks or issues: A leak will cause your system to work overtime, trying to compensate for the missing refrigerant.
- Faulty thermostats: Thermostats regulate the temperature of your house. If the “brain” of your cooling system isn’t working, you likely aren’t getting a proper temperature inside.
- Clogged or dirty filters: Homeowners can perform basic maintenance tasks such as changing the air filter, but if you’re not sure how to do so, we’re happy to help. If you’re still experiencing issues after replacing the old filter, such as loud noises or squeaks, it might indicate a larger problem.
- Drainage and water leak problems: When your AC is running, a small amount of water leakage is normal to see under the outdoor condenser unit. An ongoing leak or large puddles, on the other hand, indicate a problem.
- Fuse, capacitor, contactor, and breaker issues: If your AC unit is pulling in more amps than it should, a component—such as the motor, compressor, capacitor, or wiring—has likely failed.
- Emergency air conditioner repair services: Getting stuck in a heat wave with no cool air isn’t only uncomfortable—it could be dangerous. We’re available to help get your cool air back.
- General air conditioner maintenance: Regular maintenance saves you money in the long run, by improving energy efficiency, lessening the chance of a breakdown, and keeping the lifespan of your AC unit running as long as possible.
AC Repair Questions From Clients Like You
Reasons Why You Can Count On Dr HVAC For Your Air Conditioner Repairs
You’re guaranteed to be thrilled by the kind of friendly service that only a local provider like Dr HVAC can provide.
Our Guaranteed Workmanship
If your system breaks down again in the season, we’ll fix it again for free.
Dr HVAC is accredited by these independent organizations.
At Dr HVAC, we are committed to providing you with the best possible home heating experience.
Exceptional Customer Service
Our Customers Love Us!
We are lucky enough to have great customers like Len, who has been with us for many years.
Check out his video!
The larger companies just don’t have time to give you the kind of individual attention you’ll get from Dr HVAC. Give us a try – you’ll be glad you did.