Pristine Air Filtration
Air Filtration Systems are often marketed as the only way to be 100% sure the air you breathe is safe in your home. While they do neutralize some pollutants and particles by capturing them in filters, they are not going to get 100% of the particles- though that would make them an easy sell!
If you struggle with odours and dust or are constantly battling allergy symptoms, an Air Filtration System can help relieve some of the pressure by trapping the cause of your stress and pushing out clean air. The best results come from the best team & the best equipment. That’s why Dr HVAC is happy to be a certified installer of PristineAir solutions to provide your home with the solution that suits it best.
Benefits Of An Air Filtration System
- Reduce The Risk Of COVID-19: According to the Government of Canada, air filtration systems reduce the risk of aerosol transmission of COVID-19.
- Reduce Air Pollution: Airborne illnesses and viruses are certainly not foreign concepts to us today- the airborne particles from a sneeze, or the pollution from open windows and doors can all hang in the air you breathe unless filtered out.
- Better Sleep: For a night of proper sleep, the air quality plays a part in your room temperature and noise levels. We all know how important a good night’s sleep is for our overall health- if you have difficulty getting a complete rest, cleaner air may help.
- Relieve Allergies: Allergy sufferers will know the struggle of how pet dander, dust mites, and pollen can disrupt everyday life. Integrating an air filtration system may help get you through allergy season- or a pet allergy.
- Extends The Life Of Your HVAC Equipment: Get the most out of your money- HVAC equipment clogged with dust and other pollutants can put a significant strain on your equipment and cost you money on repairs and monthly usage bills- and you are reducing the lifespan of your equipment.
- Better Smelling Home: Some scents can be difficult to neutralize. If you smoke or have any pets, certain scents tend to linger in the air. An air filtration system won’t necessarily fix the source of the smell- but it will help deal with the smell!
I was very happy with the service and quality work. Was able to find and fix a leaky gas line that other contractors could not. Was very professional on time and well priced. Would recommend to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you.
Our Pristine Air Filtration Products
Pristine Air IAQ 1000
This model installs directly into the 1” filter racks and collects 97% of particles from 200-0.3 microns in size. This polarized media air cleaner will help relieve allergy symptoms, reduce asthma attacks, and will help keep your unit running smoothly.
Pristine Air IAQ 2000
This model is excellent for whole-house germ control- it is a polarized media air cleaner combined with a UVC germicidal unit to disinfect your air naturally 24/7 without using any chemicals. Plus, it has all the benefits of the IAQ 1000!
Pristine Air IAQ 3000
This excellent solution for whole-house air quality control handles germs, gas, and odours, as well as handling the ailments that come from these factors. This unit disinfects and deodorizes the air in your home naturally (no chemicals) 24/7. It collects 97.0% of particles from 200 to .3 microns.
Pristine Air IAQ 4000
This system has all the benefits of the IAQ 3000 plus a HEPA bypass system. High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filters are used in hospitals because they are the best filters on the market today- they filter 99.97% of a particulate measuring 0.3 microns.
Get Expert Advice for Best Results
We carry a lot of great products, but they all have different advantages and you need to make sure you’re getting the right one. That’s why we’re here – to listen, to understand, and to match you with the right solution.
We’re all about the friendly, no-pressure approach. We educate you so you can make the right choice with all the facts. We want you to be happy with your decision long term, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your new system doesn’t perform as per the manufacturer’s specifications, we’ll fix it for free.
Give Dr HVAC a try – we aim to make you one of our many delighted customers.